Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrity Crush times 2...The Rancics


Ok today was an exciting day for me. The loverboy and I attended a financial seminar put on by Giuliana and Bill Rancic.  It doesn't happen everyday that two of my favorite people are here in San Diego, blocks away from my house, giving financial advice for free! 
Can I say it felt like Christmas! 
Giuliana and Bill's reality show on E was a show loverboy and I would look forward to watching every week. Probably because they are so in love and just plain fantastic. We could relate to their relationship hilarity they ran into. 
So, we went to the event not knowing what to expect, I more so expected it to be a plug about a book, or some credit card company preparing to sell but it really was just about giving amazing financial advice and tips to twenty somethings needing to know. Giuliana and her humor made it completely enjoyable to listen to their stories about combining bank accounts and making good spending choices. The real treat was being able to chat with them after one and one. I asked Giuliana what advice she had for me building my hairstyling business...I jotted those ones down. She looked gorgeous by the way in black skinny jeans, nude heels, a white blazer and the perfect Ombre highlights. Bill, his usual classically styled self, managed to steal my heart by asking loveryboy "Are you guys married?"... "It doesn't get any better than that, (pointing to me) Time to step up" LOL We had a good laugh :) 
Happy Day

photo credit: extremely underlit phone camera...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment